Monday, August 29, 2011

Back in Town & Back to Work




I had a lovely trip across the country, well to Asheville, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado and through states I don't really want to go back to...shall we say...KANSAS. Oy! But I managed to capture some pretty cool shots (many from the window of my car) and got to see my older sister and her wonderful family in Colorado.

I spent quality time (HOURS in ONE car! haha) with my boyfriend Michael, camped at Ojo Caliente and enjoyed their natural hot springs, ate delicious foods, hiked a desert trail in "bear country" and went to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum in Santa Fe. I can't say what the best part of the trip was. Seeing the National Nuclear Museum in Albuquerque was awesome and so was the cuban sandwich in Austin. Yup, I'd say overall, I had a pretty nice trip!

And what was really neat is that while I was gone, I had a few different Etsy transactions go through. So, today I started, completed and shipped the custom necklace orders. It felt really nice to have a business to come home to where I had orders waiting for me to fulfill.

No comments: