Tuesday, May 29, 2012

International Sale to Taiwan was a success!


I was thrilled that a customer found Amy's Creative Corner on Etsy.com and purchased two custom pet portraits. He told me that both portraits are of his cats who have passed away and he wanted something to remember them by. I shipped it off and it was delivered successfully. His words of feedback were just delightful...


"I received portraits last friday. They fly around the world and finally arrived Taiwan! when I see the portraits , I feel like my cats come back to me.I really love it! love their bright eyes. Amy did really awesome job. highly recommend!"  -Ian Chen

WOW. It makes me teary eyed when customers share their stories and love for their pets. I love love love hearing stories about how much furry friends mean to their owners. So sweet. 


No comments: