Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Custom Pet Portraits and Gift Cards

Mother's Day is around the corner...May 12th! And for the Mama who loves her furry babies, a gift card would be a great gift idea. You can make the gift card out to be any size canvas. Find out more on my Etsy shop.

I have been getting a lot of requests for multiple pets on one canvas, which are so much fun to paint. Below is a large canvas, 30"x40" size canvas, which has four pets on it. The customer sent four different photos and I just combined them all together on one canvas. Here is more info on ordering one like this.

And some of you may recall my painting I did about a year ago that had a plott hound puppy and three little pigs in the back of an old Ford pickup truck. A customer asked to have their pup in a truck with the pigs and that is pictured below...what a fun project! Find out about a custom painting like this on my Etsy shop. 






No comments: