Saturday, September 12, 2015

Time to Simplify

Hello friends,

The summer has been an interesting one in that I have enjoyed watching the ebb and flow of customers and reading their inquiries. What I have concluded is that it is rough out there...financially...for some friends...and certainly the up and down of our economy can cause some stress- no doubt.

And so...as my shop has evolved, so have my prices. I understand that we are in a state of uncertainty about our economy, but that shouldn't prevent you the chance to give a gift that will last forever and bring joy to the recipient- like the unique joy that our furry friends bring us everyday.

With that said, I have reduced my prices of my portraits; and I am happy to break up the payments of your portraits too.  I want to help you with a stress-free shopping experience, so just let me know how I can help.

I truly believe that pets aren't our whole lives, but they make our lives whole, and if I can have the opportunity to capture the essence of your pet on canvas, that joy will forever be a part of your life. :)

Visit the updated Etsy Shop :)







No comments: