Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dog Olympics and Hopscotch Market

Yes, Dog Olympics. Oh my sweet juniper juice! This Saturday (11th) from 10-4, ACC will be at Moore Square for the Dog Olympics. I am SO looking forward to this. Here's the link to find out more...

AND because all that I want to do right now is promote ACC, I will be rushing from the Dog Olympics, schlepping my goods two blocks to the right, for the Hopscotch Market. This event should be fun too, with live music going on all night! I'll be there (in front of Morning Times Market) from 6-11pm.

I hope I see you there...either one...you've got two opportunities in one day!

(the photo in this posting is an example of Holiday cards with pet portraits sewn on, so if you're interested, feel free to check out my etsy shop for more info...

No comments: