Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Change of Plans....And More Custom orders




So, like many across our nation, I was laid off last week from my graphic design/training course development job. At first, I was upset and wondered what was next for me...how will I make money?!? A few tears later, I realized this may be a blessing...I could focus my heart and soul into my business and grow Amy's Creative Corner.

And so I have! I have been working hard to promote my work, making new flyers, adding pieces to my Etsy shop, and other ways of getting my name out there. I have worked on a few custom orders since last week, including some gifts for my friend Ashlie's baby shower. I created "Thank You" stationery and a monogrammed baby blanket for her unborn baby girl, Hayden.

Take a look a what is new on my Etsy shop: www.amyscreativecorner.etsy.com Let the creating begin...even more so!


No comments: