Monday, February 25, 2013

ZaPow Gallery and road trip with Mom!


And it's up! My artwork is on display at ZaPow Gallery. This is my first showing of this sort and I am so thrilled about it. The gallery owner, Lauren, was so helpful and kind. She helped me get my work up on the walls and helped me fix my drywall issues...yikes!

My wonderful mom took the 4 hour road trip with me and we turned it into a little vacation. We had an awesome meal at Chorizo in downtown Asheville. My Cuban Daiquiri was deeeeeelish! And Kilwins made for a great dessert. Asheville is a great city...full of dog-loving hippies who wear whatever in the world they feel like and they just don't care what other people think of it...that is just great! Very artsy and full of yummy foods...I'd love to live there.







No comments: