Thursday, July 11, 2013

New Desk Work Area! So happy!

So as you may have noticed, I recently moved to New Braunfels, Texas because of my fiancé's new job. I have been looking for a work desk/ craft table/ work table for two months now and finally got lucky with Craigslist. I found this awesome mid century desk that was painted in a really neat way. A good Craigslist find is always very exciting!! Ha.

So I hung up my cork board covered with an old flour sack from my old farm house and two framed prints. Pictures of my sweet grandparents and sand jars from four consecutive Ocracoke Island trips decorate the top of the desk. I can't wait to work on this desk...now all I need though is a chair!

I started working on making replacements for sold prints and cards for ZaPow Gallery in Asheville, NC. My space dog and space kitty and flying saucer chihuahua are still on display there. I miss North Carolina...I will see her pretty terrain soon hopefully.





No comments: