Thursday, December 5, 2013

Holiday Bazaar at the Vineyard at Gruene

It has been a while since my last art show, craft fair or holiday market. This one is special for a few reasons: It is the first one outside of NC since moving to TX. It is at the venue where I work as the manager and event coordinator. It is the first time I have been on the other side of a show. Coordinating!

It has been so nice seeing all of the interest from local vendors to share their wares. We are going to have an eclectic group of vendors. Jewelry makers, kettle corn makers, basket weavers, face painting, fondu sets, beauty products, etc.

I am so excited for this Saturday, December 7 from noon-4pm at the Vineyard at Gruene. I will have my table set up outside but will be running around taking care of business too. Should be interesting!


No comments: