Friday, January 2, 2015

Puppy at the Bar


I had such a wonderful time painting this original piece. My friends from the Guadalupe Brewing Company in New Braunfels, Texas, offered to let me display a painting for their customers to enjoy while they have the beer tastings. I was so thrilled to share my artwork with beer enthusiasts! 
If you're in the area, you should stop by this neat little place and try their awesome brews. The Scotch Ale and the Coffee Chocolate Stout are my favorite! 

The painting is now on the walls of the Vineyard at Gruene. So if you are in the New Braunfels area, and want to enjoy a wine tasting, you can take a peak at it! 

It is available for purchase on my Etsy shop. 

Sad little chocolate lab puppy…


1 comment:

Kimster said...

This piece is great, Amy! Congratulations!